Ten by Kerriann Curtis
115,450,228 (4)None
Recently added bypurpledog

No tags.

Ten by Kerriann Curtis is a short collection of poems centered on life in the modern world. I found this group of poems to be thought provoking, entertaining and sometimes even humorous. Poetry should embrace you and I felt these did. Just like an old fashioned hug, the poems themselves were honest and not pretentious in the least.

The collection was made up of short and mostly straight forward yet thoughtful musings. I would even describe the collection as “what you see, is what you get.” No vague literary references that will have you scratching your head for days. Serious literary persons may not find this to their liking, but I consider myself the average reader that wants to enjoy what she reads… and enjoy I did. I actually read most of the poems twice and a couple three times.

I received a free copy from the author in exchange for my honest review.

You can see more of my reviews on my blog www.thespineview.com. ( )
  purpledog | Mar 7, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,807,008 books! | Top bar: Always visible