The Sword of Goliath: The Bloodline…

The Sword of Goliath: The Bloodline Chronicals (Volume 1)

by Anthony Jones

611,795,440 (4)None

To see this review and others please visit www.readrantrockandroll.com

The Sword of Goliath by Anthony Jones is the first installment of The Bloodline Chronicles. It's a fantasy fiction story, which has been drawn from Genesis Chapter 6 in the Bible. I definitely consider it to be faith-based, but I believe the book can be relished by all regardless of their faith.

The main character is Jake Stanton, who is serving time for a crime he didn't commit. Another important character enters the story and becomes very connected to Jake as they are about to set out on a mission to regain the lost Sword of Goliath.

I found it absolutely exceptional the way the author has used Genesis Chapter 6 to create a fantasy of such magnitude, which includes lucid characters and an enthralling story. As you read the story about Jake and Stephen, you're left to wonder what trials and tribulations will emerge. Will they be blessed, and will Jake's dreams for a life with loved ones be granted?

I adored many aspects about this book. Right off the rip, I fell in love with the cover. Also, I appreciate the writing style. It's easy to read and the layout is unique. There were many different attracting components to the story as well. I loved the different worlds the author created, especially The Crossing, which was my favorite element in the story.

I'd recommend this book series to anyone, but highly to those who enjoy reading the fantasy genre. Surely grab yourself a copy of The Sword of Goliath!

I'm looking forward to reading The Wizard of Nod (The Bloodline Chronicles #2).

Thanks to author Anthony Jones for sharing a copy of The Sword of Goliath with me. I'm glad to have read it!

4**** ( )
  Mischenko | Nov 30, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,689,454 books! | Top bar: Always visible