Fatal Heir (Volume 1) by L. C. Ireland

by L. C. Ireland

113,689,591 (4.5)None
Recently added byJessica_H_96

No tags.

In The Fatal Heir, you follow the journey of Don. Beginning when he is just a boy messing around and trying to prove that a mystery man was real and not a figment of his imagination. To him being arrested and finding things out about himself that would turn his entire world upside down. Throughout the book, you encounter characters that are either after him or helping him. You also watch Don come to terms with who he is and what he must do.

Rath, another major character, protects Don and begins off extremely mysterious. As the book goes on, you learn more about Rath and how he got to where he is. I honestly loved Rath. He was so different from the rest of the characters that it is refreshing. Zarra starts off against Don but ends up quickly helping him. She is another character that is very mysterious and end up loving. The last main character is Mel. Between being a sweet girl and being a very strong female, you can’t help love Mel.

I have to be completely honest. If L.C. Ireland didn’t contact me, I probably would have never read this book. Not because I wouldn’t have been interested in it but because I had never seen it on a store’s shelf. I am so glad I took the risk and agreed to read and review this book. It helped me out of a six month reading slump and I am forever grateful for that

L.C. Ireland accomplished imagining up a fictional world in a way that works so well. There’s mystery, fantasy, science fiction, and paranormal elements that make the book extremely well rounded. This world is filled with the undead, spirits, and magic in ways that are so different from most books. I fell in love with this book and recommend anyone and everyone to give it a chance. The Fatal Heir is the first book in the series, and I hope that L.C. Ireland continues the story. ( )
  Jessica_H_96 | Mar 9, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 123,920,488 books! | Top bar: Always visible