The Rise of Miss Notley (Tanglewood) (Volume…

The Rise of Miss Notley (Tanglewood) (Volume 2)

by Rachael Anderson

911,350,420 (4.33)None

Oh heavens! Where to begin! I guess I should say that I was given this ebook in exchange for an honest review on ebooksforreview.com.
Rachel Anderson, where have you been all of my life? This book is simple, sweet, quirky and about as heartwarming as they come.
Miss Coralynn Notley, the eldest daughter of a tradesman, is on the run from her parents’ controlling hand. Her father has an intense need to move up the social ladder and to accomplish this-has promised his daughter’s hand in marriage to a vile older gentleman due to his title.
With the help from a friend, a safe haven is arranged-far from home. There it is understood that she will be introduced into society to find a suitor of her liking. Coralynn is afraid that her family will find her so she decides to break out on her own, applying for a housekeeper position at a nearby manor. If word gets out, this will tarnish her name, but refuses to let that stop her.
Although she has no knowledge about running a manor, she is quickly hired on her integrity and willingness to learn. A growing attraction develops quickly with her new boss but she knows that is a line she cannot cross!
I hesitate to say much because this is such a precious book that i'd hate to ruin a minute of it!
Will her parents drag her back home? Will she be able to keep her wits about her with her new boss? Will he, in turn, remember his place and resist her? ( )
  taradurham | Mar 21, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,803,706 books! | Top bar: Always visible