Solo Power by Parris H. Mitchell Sr.

Solo Power (edition 2015)

by Parris H. Mitchell Sr. (Author)

1None7,763,985NoneNone
Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Solo Power is a journey for all who have done or thought anything independently. If you have acted with no thought of GOD, parent, friend, spouse or anyone you may be answerable to at the time or who may be impacted by your actions- read this book. This book will take you from where we all have been and some may still be to the place where we need to be- dependent. Take the trip to discover the cost of your worth and the plans that included you before you were ever born.… (more)
Member:davidrudy
Title:Solo Power
Authors:Parris H. Mitchell Sr. (Author)
Info:Xulon Press (2015), 256 pages

Work Information

Solo Power by Parris H. Mitchell Sr.

Recently added bydavidrudy

No tags

No reviews

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,765,442 books! | Top bar: Always visible