Payne (The Soldiers of Wrath: Grit Chapter)…

Payne (The Soldiers of Wrath: Grit Chapter) (Volume 3)

by Jenika Snow

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added bymomsescape, LauraLusReviews

No tags.

She is pregnant and she loves the baby daddy but he doesn’t feel that way about her, now her only option is to leave…

I am not sure that I like Payne after his physical heavy handed treatment of Vicky’s best friend, Clara. I mean who chokes a woman except maybe a wife beater, rapist or killer, so I mean really if he is supposed to be a decent guy, why would he abuse a woman? This makes me wonder what kind of man Payne really is even though he appears to be good to Vicky. I really like Clara and how she stuck to guns and stood up against Payne even when he was choking the shit out of her. I get why Vicky left Payne but I really think she should have told him why she was freeing him and not expecting anything, it would have been the right thing to do, except then we wouldn’t have this awesome story. Payne’s reasoning for not committing to Vicky was his fear for her safety but the thing is there was no indication that she was in any danger from her association with him or the MC so for me that didn’t wash to well as an excuse, because every indication was that there was peace and the only real danger was to Payne himself if a deal went bad and now that I am following this line of thought I am realizing that he thought he was thinking he was saving her from that? Interesting how the brain follows thought processes to a final conclusion. The bedroom scenes were there but not as page steaming as I would expect but they were enough to tease your senses a bit. Given all of that I still really like this story, I can’t help it, the authors did a great job of sucking me into the story and keeping me there and coming to the end was a real bummer.

This review posting contains the body of the review, which is only a portion of the original review which is posted here http://lauralusbookreviews.blogspot.com/2016/11/payne-soldiers-of-wrath-grit-cha... ( )
  LauraLusReviews | Mar 10, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,198,751 books! | Top bar: Always visible