Animal Cycle by James Ray

Animal Cycle

by James Ray

115,447,112 (3.5)None
Recently added byalopez19

Genre- Informational because its a book about how the life of animals happen. Teaching people what happens over the years with animals.
Age- Primary, intermediate, There is big words not a lot of information that is to complex
Summary- This book is about how the cycle of animals happen, it talks about several different animals by using different pictures. It also talks about how long they live and how they reproduce so that animals never disappear.
Critique- I like this book it is something I could use in my classroom library. I just think its a little boring but other than that i think it has very simple information on it for children to understand the point.
Media- Photographs ( )
  alopez19 | Mar 10, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,689,269 books! | Top bar: Always visible