Time-Flight by Peter Grimwade
The TARDIS arrives by accident in the middle of Terminal One at Heathrow Airport. One of the supersonic Concordes has disappeared midair, and the Doctor, Tegan and Nyssa soon become involved in a hunt for the missing airplane. But what connects its disappearance to prehistoric Earth, and why is a mysterious sorcerer so interested in the Doctor's TARDIS? A flight through time will reveal all.… (more)
Member:baroquem
Title:Time-Flight
Authors:Peter Grimwade
Info:W.H. Allen (1983), Edition: New Ed, Paperback, 128 pages
Rating:***
Tags:doctor who, fiction, science fiction, target books

Doctor Who: Time Flight by Peter Grimwade

I remember seeing the story, but I didn't remember much about the details when reading this novelisation. It was OK, if a bit shallow, as bedside reading. ( )
  mari_reads | Oct 13, 2021 |
What do you call a sheep with no eyes? A shp!

No, wait, I think I meant no ‘e’s, not no eyes. What do you call a sheep with no ‘e’s? A shp!

Actually no, it wasn't sheep. It was fish. Okay, here we go.

What do you call a fish with no ‘e’s? A fsh!

That doesn't sound right either. Oh well, perhaps it's time we faced facts. When it comes to telling jokes, I am just okay. Kind of like this book, which is just okay. ( )
  imlee | Jul 7, 2020 |
What do you call a sheep with no eyes? A shp!

Actually no, it wasn't sheep. It was fish. Okay, here we go.

What do you call a fish with no ‘e’s? A fsh!

leezeebee | Jul 6, 2020 |

A terrible adaptation of a bad story. Wood and Miles rightly mock one of the particularly bad lines in About Time 5, but actually get it wrong; the full quote in all its glory is "'Eevanaraagh' cried out Kalid, as the Plasmatron cumulation entered his chamber." Truly dreadful and over-written. ( )
  nwhyte | Jun 28, 2008 |
At 57,000 feet the air over the Atlantic was cold and clear.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,467,485 books! | Top bar: Always visible