Aesop's Fables with Colin Hay

by Tom Graves

116,290,028 (3.5)None
Recently added byaudiobibliophile

No tags

My original Aesop's Fables with Colin Hay audiobook review and many others can be found at Audiobook Reviewer.

Aesop's Fables has always been a favorite of mine since I was a child. I love hearing about the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, the slave and the lion, the goose that laid the golden eggs and more! These are stories I shared with my children and now my grandchildren. I enjoyed how Tom Graves put them in order and kept them short and entertaining.

Colin Hay did a great job of narration. He gave it a lift with his accent. His voice was smooth and comforting. He read with a light fresh feeling making the book sound almost new.

The production quality of this audiobook was OK but not great. It sounded as if Hay was speaking inside a tunnel, making an echo-like sound. Although it was distracting at first, it was not annoying or took from the book at all.

This is a good audiobook for children and adults. If you're not learning from it, you are definitely strolling down memory lane.

Audiobook was provided for review by the author. ( )
  audiobibliophile | Mar 31, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,525,039 books! | Top bar: Always visible