Blood Vowed (Blood Ravagers Book 3) by Traci…

Blood Vowed (Blood Ravagers Book 3)

by Traci Douglass

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I really enjoyed this third book of the Blood Ravagers series. There was a lot of action and some romance that was entertaining. I do not think you need to read the first two book in the series first but I do highly recommend it. The first two were just as good as this one. ( )
  lulu150 | May 15, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
It can't be true. Claire will do anything to escape even help the devil himself. And she has just found the man that will get her to the outside world. She just has no idea who Rev is and what he has done but all she knows is that she needs him.
Rev knows what Claire is and why she is the last of her kind but he keeps quiet instead as all he wants to do is get away from council. Can they work together to bring down the council before it is too late? Can Claire ever forgive Rev for what he did?
Will the council come for them and what do they want with Claire other than her been a slave? Can Rev keep his woman safe without losing her all together?
Another great book in the series. I received a copy via the author in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  Lillian-Maddocks9389 | May 5, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Blood Vowed is the third book in a series. I have not read the first two books although I felt that it did not matter too much. Rev is tied to Claire after she helps him escape from the dungeon he was being held in by the Council. Both try to suppress their desire for each other while escaping from the Council, and then later planning their downfall.
Fast paced story with action throughout I enjoyed this book. Though I have read many novels in the romance paranormal genre and this story had nothing to make it stand out amount the others. Still a quick, entertaining read. ( )
  Shoosty | May 5, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Well i truly enjoyed the story. Then ending was great I felt satisfied. Rev and Claire were good rounded characters. I would read this book again and would recommend it to others for a good quick read. ( )
  ehuizar | May 4, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
While I give props to the author for the concept and for putting something out there, I found myself lost a few times. It seemed like maybe some things were missing. There would be lines of dialogue or reactions that seemed to come from nowhere. I would read back the last paragraph trying to figure out why someone was reacting that way and find no reason. It was slow and yet seemed to jump in on building the characters relationship long before it felt realistic. That could have been because it was a short story, it just pulled me out of the story a bit. By the end, it picked up pace and the overall story was good. I was just not a fan of the writing style. That is entirely a personal preference and if you like the premise and genre and want a quick read, give it a try. ( )
  lyxi4712 | May 1, 2017 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Traci Douglass's book Blood Vowed is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,330,883 books! | Top bar: Always visible