It's Great Being a Dad by Dan Bar-el

It's Great Being a Dad

by Dan Bar-el

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I love this children's tale about using your imagination. The pictures are bright and colorful, and the story is very engaging. It's a great read! My five year old seemed a little confused about the premise at first, but seemed to come around to the idea eventually. ( )
  SandSing7 | Jun 6, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
We read this as a family so many times. What a great and fun and silly book. My five year old and three year old really liked it. We would read and laugh and that's exactly the kind of experience I always want with them. Excellent book. ( )
  Vaughnso | Jun 6, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
My kids loved this story, I enjoyed the pictures. It is well illustrated with bright colors and some very charming characters . We have read this story a number of times now. It will not be leaving the night stand for a while. ( )
  Jessicathomas | Jun 5, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I really enjoyed reading this book to my daughter. It is a fun exploration into the imagination of children through the watchful eyes of their loving Dad. It's great to explore your world with a fantastical eye, but beware, the ever watching eye of Dad will be there when you go too far, little ones! ( )
  Davis22 | Jun 3, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I won this book from the Libarything Early Reviewers choice list. I have had it now for about two weeks and have read it it to my kids (10 and 5) a few times. They both love the story and the pictures. My 10 year old has read it to me once with very little difficulty or help. The book tells the story from both the dad's kids view as they use their imagination while they play outside and from the dad's perspective as he watches them play and helps them stay safe and have fun. Great book for both dads and kids. Thank you LFER! ( )
  Vampyre82nd | May 28, 2017 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 177049605X, Hardcover)

A celebration of the best kind of dad: the kind that's willing to join in the fun.

A gang of mythical creatures is roaming around a magical land having a great time, until Bigfoot gets his foot stuck in a tree trunk and Unicorn gets her horn impaled on a table and Robot's saw-arm gets rusted into position. But have no fear! Dad is there to fix things--even when a Sneaky Flying Alligator Pirate steals the Fairy Queen Ballerina Doctor's wand.

A hilarious story about imagination, play and the best parts about being a dad.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 03 Apr 2017 20:10:07 -0400)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Dan Bar-el's book It's Great Being a Dad is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,106,367 books! | Top bar: Always visible