Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Taking My Life Back: My Story of Faith,…

by Rebekah Gregory (Author), Anthony Flacco (Author)

29None651,159 (3.5)None
On April 15, 2013, Rebekah Gregory and her five-year-old son waited at the finish line of the Boston Marathon to support a friend who was running. When the blasts of terrorists' homemade bombs packed with nails and screws went off three feet away, Rebekah's legs took the brunt of the blast, protecting her son from certain death. Eighteen surgeries and sixty-five procedures later, her left leg was amputated. Now Gregory shares the story of her personal journey through abuse, mistakes, and pain and into the arms of Jesus. She explores the peace we experience when we learn to trust God with every part of our lives-- the good, the bad, and even the terrifying.… (more)
Member:RawhideYouth
Title:Taking My Life Back: My Story of Faith, Determination, and Surviving the Boston Marathon Bombing
Authors:Rebekah Gregory (Author)
Other authors:Anthony Flacco (Author)
Info:Revell (2017), 240 pages

Work Information

Taking My Life Back: My Story of Faith, Determination, and Surviving the Boston Marathon Bombing by Rebekah Gregory

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,340,172 books! | Top bar: Always visible