Sexual Awakenings by Kate Stewart

Sexual Awakenings (edition 2017)

by Kate Stewart (Author)

12None1,430,580 (3.6)None
MadHatter: Why so blue Alice?Blue_Alice: I want to explore a part of me I've kept hidden.MadHatter: Why?Blue_Alice: Because I don't have anything to lose.MadHatter: That's dangerous.VioletAfter sacrificing years of my life on a cheating husband, I'd had enough. I set out to quench a thirst I had ignored for years. I gave myself one year to explore my sexuality-to delve into my deepest, darkest desires. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, I would have my sexual revolution. I would have my...awakening.Diving into the world of both pleasure and pain, I was sure with Rhys I had found what I'd been missing...until he took it away._________RhysI was on my way out of the life when she came barging in with her new appetite and unrealistic expectations of what a Dom should be. All I had left to do to break free was sell the club and walk away. Now I found I had something to walk toward. And for the first time in my life, I hoped I'd be enough for a woman.Caring for a woman was easy for me. I had always cared for different women for different reasons. Loving a woman had always been quite a bit harder.Doms don't have to say I love you.… (more)
Member:Tammihart

Sexual Awakenings by Kate Stewart

No reviews

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,116,435 books! | Top bar: Always visible