Ain't He Precious? (The Sex and Sweet…

Ain't He Precious? (The Sex and Sweet Tea Series Book 1) (original 2017; edition 2017)

by Juliette Poe (Author)

1211,164,426 (3.83)None
Member:whatalicesaw
Title:Ain't He Precious? (The Sex and Sweet Tea Series Book 1)
Authors:Juliette Poe (Author)
Info:Big Dog Books, LLC (2017), 118 pages
Rating:***

Ain't He Precious? by Juliette Poe (2017)

My husband loves sweet tea because of all the smooth goodness. I'm not a big fan of sweet, sweet tea. I like just enough sweetness but still feel the bite of the tannin. Well, Juliette Poe delivers the perfectly balanced serving of sweet romance. Trixie and Ryland separated under the conditions that what they saw their future as completely different paths. Put a little time in place and maybe a second chance is all this relationship needs.

My favorite part about the trope is normally this isn't easy to get it right a second time. And Juliette Poe hits this outta the park with sweet and funny. I loved how fish out of water Ryland was and yet willing to adapt. However, this is a story where the secondary character s DEFINITELY stole the show.

For a new 'debut', this story is goes down so smoothly you'll be holding out your kindle needing a refill. Read and enjoy - everything you want in a highly entertaining read. 5 out of 5 stars.

karenhulseman | Dec 3, 2019 |

Welcome to Whynot, North Carolina, population 3,872. It has one stoplight, one bar, and the one-and-only Trixie Mancinkus.

Eleven years ago, Trixie graduated Harvard Law, turned down a job offer from one of the most prestigious law firms in Boston, and headed home to Whynot to open her own firm. Not only did she leave behind the big city, but she also left her boyfriend of three years. And just so we’re clear… that would be me.

So what am I doing in Whynot at this very moment? It seems Trixie needs help with a legal case and for some insane reason, she called on me for assistance. I’ve been in town for five minutes, and I’m every bit as out of place as I feel. Trixie is all sweet, southern curves to my tailored suits and high-priced haircuts. It’s a culture clash of north versus south and about the only thing we have in common is our physical attraction to each other.

But I have a new motto since coming to Whynot: When life hands you lemons, all you need is a little sex and sweet tea to make things better.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,146,005 books! | Top bar: Always visible