Saved by the Woodsman by Eddie Cleveland

Saved by the Woodsman

by Eddie Cleveland

412,543,069 (4)None

DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: I turned my back on society, walked off the grid and never looked back. So, why can't I let her go?

Sawyer:

Ashley represents everything I hate in society.
A spoiled brat, a media princess, a woman who would rather record her life than live it.
It’s people like her that are responsible for the bullshit on the internet, bullshit that cost the lives of everyone I’ve ever loved.
But one taste of her makes me question how I could ever live in a world without her in it.

Ashley:

Sawyer offers me nothing more than a hard body and a warm bed.
He’s just an escape from my humiliation and betrayal. He can never provide me the lifestyle that I worked so hard to obtain.
Then why am I considering throwing away my fame and fans to hide away from the world that embraced me when no one else would?

SAVED BY THE WOODSMAN is a stand-alone, full-length romance with no cliff-hangers and an HEA. This book deals with a very sexy couple who are snowed in a cabin together. With no tv, internet or distractions. The steamy scenes in this one is enough to melt the ice trapping them in that cabin! What else can they do? Intended for an 18+ audience. ( )
  treehousereader | Apr 18, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,296,633 books! | Top bar: Always visible