The Soul Mate by Kendall Ryan

The Soul Mate

by Kendall Ryan

171900,598 (4)None
From New York Times Bestseller Kendall Ryan comes a sexy new stand-alone novel in her Roommates series.The smoking-hot one-night stand I was never supposed to see again?Yeah, well, I might be pregnant, and he's my OB-GYN.Get ready to fall head over heels madly in love with the hottest OBGYN doctor you have ever met! This full-length standalone contains the most hilariously awkward lady-doctor visit, lots of playful banter and some good ol' fashioned baby-makin'!… (more)

4.5 stars

I have been waiting for this book since I read the blurb on pins and needles. Trust me when I say that patience is not a virtue of mine. I found many cute moments in this book. That being said, I wanted more. I wished that Bren and Mason had kept their 30 day pact, or explained how it went from her concerns and visit with another doctor to the epilogue. I wanted more depth. I still enjoyed the store I just felt a little let down. This story is still a keeper though. ( )
  MagicalRi | Apr 15, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,584,631 books! | Top bar: Always visible