Red Wolf

by Jennifer Ashley

Series: Shifters Unbound (13)

Red wolf Shifter Dimitri has fought his whole life for respect. It is claimed that red wolves are tainted with coyote blood and therefore not pure. He may not be skilled at verbally defending himself, but as a bodyguard, tracker, and champion of the fight clubs, his fists are always ready for some rough and tumble. However, he'd prefer a roll in the hay with the woman who's been his oldest friend. A spirited leopard Shifter and a fellow tracker, Jaycee Bordeaux has no problem forging a mate bond with Dimitri, but soon the two are called to infiltrate a rogue group bent on enslaving Shifters. Jaycee may have defended Dimitri from taunts before, but they now face a more lethal danger-one that not only threatens the future of their people, but also their love.… (more)

Red Wolf is gripping, exciting, nerve wracking, and had me falling more in love with this series. I relished this installment.

Jaycee is strong, capable, and reluctant to accept the mate claim. Dimitri is strong, sexy, and has a stutter which only adds to his character. The reluctant's that Jaycee has was handled well and the stutter only added to Dimitri's unique character aspect. The romance is sweet and these two worked well together.

I absolutely loved returning to the sentient house. We got a small taste of this unique house in Wild Things, so to come back and see more. It was fabulous. We also get to go to fairy and that aspect was exhilarating and the danger is heart stoping.

Red Wolf was crafted together superbly and is a breathtaking addition.

Rated: 4 Stars

angelsgp | May 14, 2021 |
Dimitri is a rare red wolf, who's stutter makes some shifters think he's defective. Jaycee is a leopard shifter who can finish Dimitri's sentences and has been his friend since they were young but isn't sure about his mate claim.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |

Red Wolf was crafted together superbly and is a breathtaking addition.

Rated: 4 Stars

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,535,390 books! | Top bar: Always visible