Imbalance

by Heather Hildenbrand

Series: Heart Lines Series (4), Dirty Blood (Heart Lines #4 - Book 9)

214,298,690 (5)None
Recently added bydlynch

No tags

Heather Hildenbrand’s IMBALANCE is another amazing addition to the Heart Lines Series. Book four starts where book three left off. Alex and Mason are being held by CHAS, and Sam wants them released. The equinox is coming closer, and they are running out of time to stop the clash between Ea and Hina. This contemporary PNR is suitable for new adult audiences. It takes place in San Francisco and Half Moon, California. It is told from Alex’s and Sam’s point of views.

My heart went out to Alex. He punishes himself for things that he was not in control of but feels guilty about. After so much time being numb due to Indra taking away his feelings, he is now in emotional overload. I liked seeing him start to become his old self again. Although, he will never be the same. I was happy he opened up to Sam and his friends.

I love that Sam doesn’t give up on Alex. She is loyal and brave. She has a lot to deal with in this story. Hina is growing stronger in her. I love that she stands up for herself and those she calls friends.

There were a lot of interesting and unexpected things that happened in IMBALANCE. The story was full of excitement and had a great pace. IMBALANCE was skillfully written. I enjoyed the ending. I cannot wait for the fifth book in the series to discover what happens next. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. ( )
  dlynch | Jun 4, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

Dirty Blood (Heart Lines #4 - Book 9)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,082,886 books! | Top bar: Always visible