Gravitation, Volume 10 by Maki Murakami

The only good part about this was the omake. :P Michael-sama! :D

I wanna finish this manga soon! ~_~ It SUCKS. :S

MisaBookworm | Dec 5, 2017 |
THE SERIES SO FAR AND 10 IN PARTICULAR **Potential Spoilers**

For me this series so far has been like climbing over a mountain. Didn't like the first couple, then it got better, but now it seems to be all downhill. When I read volumes 6, 7 and 8 I really enjoyed the story. Now that we are into volume 10, it’s a bit torturous.

In this volume Shindo returns from New York to Tokyo with his erstwhile kidnapper in tow via giant size mechanical panda. Hiro is there to meet him at the airport, but is quickly thrown over the moment Shindo sees Yuki (no big surprise there). For a while I actually kind of liked Yuki, but he really is quite a jerk as amply evidenced after he brings Shindo home. There were a couple scenes I liked in this volume such as when Thoma visits his wife (Yuki's sister) in the hospital and the very last scene where Shindo's sister encounters a lost boy who has run away from his very busy parents (if I had that kids parents, I'd have run away too). Unfortunately, the violence and abuse just keeps getting increasingly over the top and the scenes I like are rather over run by the disturbing stuff.

I'll finish off the series since I only have 11, 12 and EX to go (along with one more novel). At least seeing Ryuchi (sorry if I've misspelled that) and Shindo's bands go up against each other in a singles release competition looks like it will be interesting. ( )
  Jenson_AKA_DL | Mar 23, 2008 |

Much to his surprise, Shuichi returns to Japan to find Yuki waiting for him at the airport. And Bad Luck is back together and booked for a TV show, but will the band be willing to do everything the show wants them to do?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,696,337 books! | Top bar: Always visible