The Foxe & the Hound by R. S. Grey

The Foxe & the Hound (edition 2017)

by R. S. Grey (Author), Luci Christian (Narrator), Joe Arden (Narrator), Audiomg! (Publisher)

Series: Hamilton (2)

When your life is a hot mess at twenty, it¿s cute. At twenty-seven¿well, not so much. It¿s just that my lofty dreams¿making it as a real estate agent, paying rent on time, showering daily¿have stayed just that: dreams. Oh, and love? I¿ve decided love might be a little ambitious for me at the moment. Instead, I¿ve settled for the two guys who will never leave me: Ben & Jerry. That is, until Dr. Adam Foxe takes up residence as the town¿s new vet. With his strong jaw, easy confidence, and form-fitting scrubs, it¿s not long before every housewife in Hamilton is dragging neglected tomcats in for weekly checkups. Like everyone else, I¿m intrigued. Even after I spoil my chance at a good first impression, he still offers me a proposition I can¿t refuse: play his girlfriend at a family function and he¿ll hire me as his real estate agent. Welcome to love in the 21st century.… (more)
Member:whatalicesaw
Title:The Foxe & the Hound
Authors:R. S. Grey (Author)
Other authors:Luci Christian (Narrator), Joe Arden (Narrator), Audiomg! (Publisher)
Info:audiOMG! (2017)
Rating:*****

The Foxe & the Hound by R. S. Grey

Actual rating: 3.5 I guess

This was a light, fluffy, fun read, I definitely enjoyed reading it
Shoutout to Khadidja for recommending this to me.

This is exactly the type of books I needed to read these days.

Now I have to admit, I didn't absolutely ADORE this book, and I didn't laugh aloud at it (It takes Sevro to do that tbh) but I smiled and felt very lighthearted while I was reading it.

I liked Adam and Madeline and really enjoyed the dynamic between them.
But Mouse is definitely my favorite character!
I seriously need me a Mouse in my life rn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RomComs are usually not what I read, I'm the fantasy/sci-fi kind of girl but based on this book, I'm definitely picking up more books by [a:R.S Grey|14350002|R.S Grey|https://s.gr-assets.com/assets/nophoto/user/u_50x66-632230dc9882b4352d753eedf9396530.png]

All in all, this is definitely a good read to lighten up your reading mood ( )
  Ray_ | Mar 24, 2018 |
Ok this book was funny, I loved Madeline, Adam not so much, I wish she would have ended up with Carter, but what can you do, you should still read it, you will not be disappointed. Madeline was hilarious, hilarious!!! Ok, If you have ever read my reviews, you know that I don't give spoiler, or try my best not to, I may say a passage, or something, like I am about to do right now.. Besides her relationship with Lucy, which I absolutely love, those two are the best, but my favorite scene had to be when she pretends to go out on a date, and she is hanging out with Lucy, and tells her that this is her best date ever. and then Luke blasts her and tells Adam, she was like my brother is dead to me.. too funny. ( )
  Pelusa41 | Jul 17, 2017 |

R. S. Greyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Arden, JoeReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Christian, LuciReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
AudiOMG!Publilshersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,147,021 books! | Top bar: Always visible