Bastille vs. the Evil Librarians: Alcatraz…

Bastille vs. the Evil Librarians: Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians,… (edition 2022)

by Brandon Sanderson (Author), Janci Patterson (Author), Ramon de Ocampo (Narrator), Suzy Jackson (Narrator), Recorded Books (Publisher)

46None483,654 (4)2
From #1 New York Times bestselling authors Brandon Sanderson and Janci Patterson comes Bastille vs. the Evil Librarians, the thrilling conclusion to the Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians saga. As a Knight of Crystallia, I, Bastille, swore to protect the Smedry clan from the Evil Librarians. (And believe me, screwups like them constantly need protecting.) But when Alcatraz Smedry got strapped to an altar of outdated encyclopedias to be sacrificed to the dark gods, I arrived too late--and instead his father took his place. Now Alcatraz is a blubbering mess, so it's up to me lead the charge against his father's killer: Biblioden, founder of the Evil Librarians--I was sure he died centuries ago!--who's back to complete his goal of world domination. Now he's going to use the dark powers he gained from that sacrifice against everyone not under Evil Librarian control. Being burned up from the inside is not how I plan to die, so I'd better figure out some way to stop him or we're toast! I know Alcatraz is wrong when he swears he's no hero. But when a hero falls short, that's the time for everyone else to step up and do what needs to be done.… (more)
Member:UndeadWookiee
Title:Bastille vs. the Evil Librarians: Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians, Book 6
Authors:Brandon Sanderson (Author)
Other authors:Janci Patterson (Author), Ramon de Ocampo (Narrator), Suzy Jackson (Narrator), Recorded Books (Publisher)
Info:Recorded Books (2022)
Collections:Audiobooks
Tags:Audiobook, Alcatraz vs The Evil Librarians, Middle Grade Fiction, Fantasy, Fiction, Fantasy & Magic

Work Information

Bastille vs. the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson

No reviews
Alcatraz is an idiot.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,289,476 books! | Top bar: Always visible