My Daily Visit with the Saints

by Charles Kenny

10None1,585,645NoneNone
Rescued from obscurity after a full century out-of-print, My Daily Visit with the Saints brings you the sure, strong voices of over 65 saints and servants of God, spiritual giants who guided the Faithful from the time of the Apostles to the late 1800s and will help guide you today. In their days, soundbites had not yet drowned out the authentic voice of the Church and saints could preach boldly and without compromise Her unadulterated, perennial teachings. Rare are such occasions today, which is why, for your spiritual well-being (and for ours ), we have rescued from obscurity this grand collection of brief but telling passages from so many saints and servants of God, gathering them into 139 vital topics that serve not only as material for daily meditation but also constitute a monumental compendium of Catholic faith and life.… (more)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,096,487 books! | Top bar: Always visible