Thin Air (Weather Warden 6) by Rachel Caine

Thin Air (Weather Warden 6) (edition 2007)

by Rachel Caine

Member:bastkitty
Title:Thin Air (Weather Warden 6)
Authors:Rachel Caine
Info:Roc (2007), Mass Market Paperback, 336 pages
Tags:Fantasy

Thin Air by Rachel Caine

Hmm ( )
  libgirl69 | Oct 4, 2018 |
I am such a sucker for amnesia stories. ( )
  eyelit | Mar 22, 2018 |
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
This book has renewed my confidence in the series! It was a nice twist from the last few books and has taken the series in a new direction, opening it up to all kinds of possibilities. It was fantastic to see David and Jo working together with Lewis and the other Wardens. I still have a bit of "mad" going on over what happened to Imara, but I'm trying to get over it. I'll be picking up the next book ASAP! Well done, Ms. Caine! ( )
  Becky_McKenna | Mar 10, 2016 |
Jo had lost her memory at the end of the last book, and spends this novel trying to figure out who she is while also discovering she should be battling demons sent to basically destroy the earth. I've been impressed with this series as Caine has created a complex, sympathetic, yet strong character in Joanne Baldwin. This series continually reminds me of the Harry Dresden series, both are outstanding. ( )
  utbw42 | Dec 10, 2014 |
There were worse things than being naked, freezing and alone in a forest. For instance, there was being naked, freezing, not alone, and not sure of who the hell you were. And having people depending on you.

After preventing Mother Earth from destroying the planet, Joanne Baldwin lost her memories thanks to Ashan the djinn. And they will remain lost forever unless Joanne can recover her identity and destroy the demon who is impersonating her - fabulous shoes and all.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451461630, Mass Market Paperback)

View our feature on Rachel Caine's Thin Air.

After preventing Mother Earth from destroying the planet, Joanne Baldwin lost her memories thanks to Ashan the djinn-and they will remain lost forever unless Joanne can recover her identity-and destroy the demon who is impersonating her, fabulous shoes and all...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:53 -0400)

After preventing Mother Earth from destroying the planet, weather warden Joanne Baldwin loses her memories at the hands of a vengeful djinn and, finding her tenuous grip on life slipping fast, must recover her identity before she disappears into thin air.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,390,142 books! | Top bar: Always visible