SEAL Of Time: A Paranormal SEAL Romance novella (Trident Legacy Book 1)

by Sharon Hamilton

4None3,015,218 (4)None
Book 1 of the Trident Legacy Series by NYT Bestselling author Sharon Hamilton, SEAL Of Time.We are brothers, the Sons of Poseidon, though our mothers have gone many eons ago. Given special powers, we are required to protect humanity from the dark forces of the universe that coalesce and then plunge back into the inky pit of evil only to rise up again to be defeated. It would be a lonely journey, without mother or family of my own, were it not for my brothers. But the preservation of mankind is a worthy calling, and one I shall do until the end of time, or the end of my time.I am Tay Demmett. I have chosen for these next few years to live as a Navy SEAL, an elite medic to an elite team of brothers not unlike the Sons of Poseidon. This is my story.… (more)
Recently added bykgbooklover, txbritgal, jnlrocks12

No tags

No reviews

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,114,709 books! | Top bar: Always visible