The Moonlight Serenade

by Ava Miles

Series: Dare Valley (11)

1None6,579,206NoneNone
Abbie Maven is every bit a lady.Rhett Butler Blaylock doesn't mingle much with ladies.Being a professional poker player, the only lady he spends time with is Lady Luck. Yet, despite their differences, he can't fight the temptation of getting closer to Abbie. He imagines she smells as fresh as a hot July peach and tastes even more tantalizing.She makes him want to be a better man.Abbie can't ignore her brother's best friend--the man who makes her son laugh. They are as different as ocean and desert, and yet she can't stop her heart from opening to him... Or her body. Someone had destroyed both a long time ago. Rhett makes her come alive again.They strike a bargain: a secret relationship on her terms. Behind closed doors, everything is perfect. But his poker persona as a bad boy undermines everything she's raising her son to believe in. Abbie has to decide: are moonlight serenades enough?… (more)
Recently added bySuzyq4d1

No tags

No reviews

Belongs to Series

To all the people I encounter in my everyday life—from the coffee shops to the restaurants. Thank you for sharing the magic of the present moment with me as I write and giving me so much joy in the process.

And to my divine entourage, who brings all the right people to me, exactly at the right time.
Prologue: Rhett Butler Blaylock thrived on the unexpected.
Chapter One: Rhett was in a sour mood that day after busting out in the finals at a major poker tournament.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,516,838 books! | Top bar: Always visible