Most Eligible Cowboy by Carly Morgan
412,481,341 (4.5)None
Recently added bykmhess, stenelladb, JenniferRobb

I enjoyed reading this book even though I found quite a few typographical errors within. I liked reading about Maya's photography--what she looked for when taking a photo and what she thought made a good photo/great photo. I liked that she used her talent and gift to bless others.

As is common in this genre, the fact that the two main characters don't talk to each other about past relationships causes some friction between them as the "secrets" are revealed. I will say though that this device is not used much in this novel, a fact that I very much appreciated.

I did think that the introduction/blurb overstated Maya's aversion to a relationship compared to what I read in the book itself. ( )
  JenniferRobb | Aug 20, 2016 |
The apartment felt cold and barren as she walked through it a final time.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,833,384 books! | Top bar: Always visible