Fractured Love

by Ella James

Series: Off-Limits Romance (3)

I was sixteen when he came to our house. Landon Jones, a boy with nothing, from nowhere. He had cinnamon hair and gray eyes--just like mine. When we went out as a family with my foster brother, people asked if Landon was my twin. He wasn't. That year, we found out how much he wasn't. When my parents caught us, they threw Landon out like trash.Now I'm twenty-seven, a soon-to-be surgeon, like my mom and dad. I know residency is going to kick my ass, but I had no idea that it would rip my heart out, too. Not until I see him--Dr. Jones.… (more)

Second Chance Love

Sweet poignant story about young love, decisions, and rediscovering your love. Sometimes our life paths separate but somehow if it is meant to be they will merge again. Good story. I was expecting more of the gut wrenching angst that I felt with Sloth but sadly it wasn't there. It was still well written. ( )
  MagicalRi | Apr 15, 2019 |
Ella James has the ability to rip it out and make me like it! Reading Fractured Love left me reeling, and left me with the best kind of book hangover. One thing I loved about these two characters was how they observed each other, like how they knew little things about each other, that not many people would notice. Evie and Landon were amazing and like with ANY Ella James book, this will keep your heart in your throat. The characters are rich and really developed, none of this book is 1 demensional. This is yet another must read from Ella James. This story is told in alternating views.

KGarner | Aug 4, 2018 |
An enjoyable read

A fun fast read with great characters. Liked the Denver setting and enjoyed the tempo of the book. I recommend it. ( )
  Omegawega | Mar 31, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,568,813 books! | Top bar: Always visible