Mobile technology and academic libraries :…

Mobile technology and academic libraries : innovative services for… (edition 2017)

by Robin Canuel, Chad Crichton (Editor.)

5None2,445,791NoneNone
The evolution of technology presents both risks and opportunities for academic librarians. In this collection of essays, the authors explore their responses as they need to adapt their spaces, collections, teaching, and services to the new possibilities. By understanding how mobile technology changes the behavior of our users, we can improve our services to better contribute to their research and learning needs.… (more)
Member:bodstafflib
Title:Mobile technology and academic libraries : innovative services for research and learning
Authors:Robin Canuel
Other authors:Chad Crichton (Editor.)
Info:Chicago : Association of College and Research Libraries, a division of the American Library Association, 2017.

Mobile Technology and Academic Libraries: Innovative Services for Research and Learning (ACRL Publications in Librarianship) by Robin Canuel

Recently added bybodstafflib, cjmnz8, UWPKarrmann, jalynw

No tags

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,399,386 books! | Top bar: Always visible