Hard Wood (2017)

by Lauren Blakely

Series: Big Rock (6)

372550,211 (4)None
Women often say a good man is hard to find. And a hard man is even better.That's why I'm quite a catch-- good, hard, loaded, and wait for it...I'm ready to settle down too. But the woman I want to pitch my tent with lives clear across the country. Neither of us wants to get lost in those woods. All I have to do is resist her for the week she's in town.I try. I swear I try. But yeah, that doesn't work out. And after one fantastic night with my good friend Mia, I'm ready to give her years of nights under the stars. What's a few thousand miles when love's involved? But there's a hitch in my plans -- she just hired my adventure tour company. If there's one thing I'm committed to, it's running a squeaky clean business. Number one on my list of iron-clad rules?Don't screw your customers.But what's a guy to do when she's so hard to resist? How hard can it be to keep our hands off each other for a quick group tour down the hills and over the trails? I'm about to find out, and I have a feeling I'm going to need a new badge of honor because things are about to get very hard in the woods.… (more)

Liked this because no misunderstandings, overblown drama. Healthy mature adults ( )
  Tapatiocliffs | Sep 24, 2020 |
Hard Wood by Lauren Blakely
The queen of double entendre is back with a clever, scandalous and hard to resist anti hero.  Hard Wood is another Lauren Blakely original.  Relevant and at times deep subjects are tackled with humorous dialogue, risque innuedoes and sassy characters. Patrick and Mia are dynamite.  Heat, humor and heart are on display with some wicked fun for good measure. ( )
  Lashea677 | Feb 16, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,053,142 books! | Top bar: Always visible