Still Me: A Novel by Jojo Moyes

Still Me: A Novel (original 2018; edition 2018)

by Jojo Moyes (Author)

Title:Still Me: A Novel
Authors:Jojo Moyes (Author)
Info:Pamela Dorman Books (2018), 400 pages

Still Me by Jojo Moyes (2018)

English (14)  German (1)  All (15)
I'm so pleased with the continence of the story of Louisa Clark! Taking her to NYC and the trials and set backs she had but keeps her memory of Will, and what he told her to do, keeps the book going to a great end! Jojo has done it again! ( )
  mchwest | Mar 22, 2018 |
I loved Louisa! ( )
  LASMIT | Mar 19, 2018 |
Check out the full review here: https://goo.gl/j2Y8Dj
The book was amazing. It tells how to make a good lemonade when life gives you too many lemons. It is a love story, set in the heart of new york city (where dreams either come true or fall apart) that shows the struggles of Louisa while she is trying to be herself. ( )
  ReviewingNerds | Mar 15, 2018 |
Fun book to read. Good story. I suppose that is it but enjoyed everyone in the book. ( )
  shazjhb | Mar 13, 2018 |
This was my first book by Jojo Moyes, not without trying though. I tried hard to get the other two in this series, but, alas, it didn't happen. I did see the movie (I know, not really the full story).

This book continues the story of Louisa and now she is taking on New York. I thoroughly enjoyed the read. I loved Margot, Agnes can crawl in a hole somewhere. And Sam? I'm not sure about him. Looks like we will see him in the next book. Fingers crossed!

A great read that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks to Pamela Dorman Books and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review. ( )
  debkrenzer | Mar 2, 2018 |
Für meine liebe Saskia:
Trage deine Ringelstrumpfhosen mit Stolz.
Es war der Schnurrbart, bei dem ich daran denken musste, dass ich nicht mehr in England war; ein breiter grauer Tausendfüßler, der die Oberlippe des Mannes vollständig verdeckte; ein Village-People-Schnurrbart, ein Cowboy-Schnurrbart, ein Miniaturbesen, der ankündigte, dass es jetzt ernst wurde.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,036,962 books! | Top bar: Always visible