Avianna and Rupert the Space Bear

Avianna and Rupert the Space Bear

412,324,609 (5)None

I won a mobi.file of this book through the giveaway the publisher had for this child author [5 years old] and the following is my honest opinion.

The author’s own inquisitive nature and imagination became apparent to me as I read this story; as she’s the main character along with Rupert who must be her own stuffed bear. Children at this age have wondrous imagination which lends itself in coming up stories like this.

The story which has been physically written by her parents operates on two levels. The first of which is the child author’s own entertaining, imaginative storyline; and the second which is a subliminal education of its young readers regarding learning the importance of sacrificing their own selfishness to order to help others who need help through a belief in themselves and the determination of accomplishing this humanistic goal; which apparently has been added by her parents.

The subliminal portion of the storyline takes the form of Avianna’s not knowing whether is happening to her and Rupert is a dream or reality. The story is enhanced by the wonderful matching illustrations to the text done by the book’s illustrator, Sheila Marie Alejandro.

Given the above, I’m giving this book’s child author 5 STARS for her creativity and the message it has for young children like herself. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Oct 13, 2017 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

's book Avianna and Rupert the Space Bear was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,020,192 books! | Top bar: Always visible