SantaThing signup ends Monday at 12pm Eastern US. Check it out!
dismiss

Let's Get Textual by Teagan Hunter

Let's Get Textual (edition 2017)

by Teagan Hunter (Author)

Series: Texting (1)

A wrong number is supposed to be just that-a wrong number.Delete. Done.Do not continue to text. Do not flirt.A wrong number shouldn't be the first person on your mind in the morning, or the last at night...and you're definitely not supposed to talk them into buying a baby goat.Because that would be weird.When Zach Hastings and I get into a wrong-number mix-up, we don't follow the rules. We keep texting and flirting, because he's wicked funny and perfectly nerdy and a wonderful distraction.I'm not looking for love, and Zach definitely had the wrong number.But maybe...Maybe he's the right guy.… (more)
Member:suzydano
Title:Let's Get Textual
Authors:Teagan Hunter (Author)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2017), 306 pages

Work Information

Let's Get Textual by Teagan Hunter

This was very cute but was also too cute which made it unrealistic and slightly annoying. I did enjoy reading it, but the snark was off the charts. Maybe I’m too old for this because it didn’t feel like there was much character development with either Delia or Zach, but they were just there and perfect for each other. Also her roommate was annoying and unlikeable to me, so I doubt I’ll read the next book which is about her. ( )
  spinsterrevival | May 29, 2021 |
Goat Baby Mama Goals

I love Rom-Coms, but rarely do they make me bust a gut laughing out loud. I cannot tell you how many times I guffawed while reading this book. Considering I have a laugh loud enough to wake the dead, this led to some awkward moments when I was listening to the audiobook while shopping. Whoops! I’m off to try to convince my hubby that I NEED baby goats in my life. ( )
  DebbyeC | Feb 10, 2021 |
It's a clever premise for a story. I do think it must be very difficult to write and keep interesting.
It is funny in parts, little bit childish at times, low angst and great supporting characters. ( )
  izzied | Oct 29, 2020 |
It was so boring I quit at 73% ( )
  samnreader | Aug 16, 2020 |
4.5 laughing stars

This book was cute as hell. I loved Zach and his heart of gold. Delilah was a hoot. Their one liners and banter had me laughing. Hope Zoe and Robbie get a book too! ( )
  MagicalRi | Apr 15, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,363,660 books! | Top bar: Always visible