Roar of the Thunder Dragon

by Tracey West

Series: Dragon Masters (8)

Lalo the baby lightning dragon has been taken by Eko, a rogue Dragon Master, who ran away with her thunder dragon years before--now she is back looking to make allies of the other dragon masters, and so gain control over all of the dragons in Griffith.

This is a very good series. It has kept my 7 (almost 8 year old) engaged: the reading level is perfect for him, the topics are interesting for him, and it's got the right level of drama.

We've read the first 9 books, and so far my favorite is Book 8, Roar of the Thunder Dragon. This one really looks at moral dilemmas and has a lot of character growth. There is a sort of nemesis in this book, but not a bad person and I think that's what I love about this book most. It also harks back to an interesting point from the first book that hadn't really been mentioned in between (to my memory).

"If he wanted to be free, could I let him go?" - Drake, p 78 ( )
  kparr | Sep 25, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

For Bill Hancock, the King Roland to my Queen Rose.
"Lalo! Lalo!" Drake and Carlos called out as they walked through the trees.

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,155,184 books! | Top bar: Always visible