The Masters and the Path by C. W. Leadbeater

The Masters and the Path

by C. W. Leadbeater

C.W. Leadbeater offers an enlightened study of the Path of Discipleship under the Guidance of the Ascended Masters. While existing in our troubled world, we can see in this work the place of initiation and its role in both our spiritual and physical selves. Beautifully written in a manner to both guide and instruct, this classic book is of timeless value to all students of Initiation and Guided Wisdom.

About the Author:

C.W. Leadbeater (1847-1934), one of the founders of the Theosophical Society, was a highly developed clairvoyant and the author of over thirty books concerning the psychic nature of humankind and the spiritual life.
  saraswati_library_mm | Mar 15, 2010 |

About the Author:

Saraswati_Library | Feb 17, 2010 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,235,451 books! | Top bar: Always visible