The Quest - Leader Kit: An Excursion Toward Intimacy with God

by Beth Moore

17None1,116,478NoneNone
Curiosity is hardwired in humanity. We have this innate need to question and seek after what we don't know or understand. In this 6-session Bible study, delve into Scripture to explore how God created us to seek after Him--a God who desires to be found and known. In this lifelong quest of faith, learn to develop your intimacy with Him and embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God. This Leader Kit includes one Bible study journal, two DVDs, and extra leader resources.Features: Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groupsPersonal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessionsSpace for journaling and reflection during your personal journeyInteractive teaching videos, approximately 60 minutes per session for the opening and closing sessions and 15-20 minutes for sessions 2-5, available for purchase or rentBenefits: Deepen your intimacy with God as you ask, discuss, and ponder questions of faith.Take comfort in remembering this world is only a temporary stay until we reach our heavenly home.Understand that questions are inherent and essential to growth.Embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.Video Run Times: Session 1 (64:20)Session 2 (20:10)Session 3 (14:20)Session 4 (20:10)Session 5 (16:30)Session 6 (57:15)… (more)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,261,332 books! | Top bar: Always visible