Mind Over Money: How Human Psychology and Finance Interact

by Malcolm Clark (Director)

1None6,410,859NoneNone
Investigates the shattering impact the recent global financial meltdown had on how economists think. Why did so few of the brightest minds in finance not only fail to predict the crash but also argue that it was impossible? With insights from experts and scientific experiments that highlight the hidden money drives in us all, explore a seismic shift in our efforts to understand the marketplace--Container.… (more)
Recently added bygriffinel

No tags

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,051,224 books! | Top bar: Always visible