I Am Enough

by Grace Byers

Other authors: Keturah A. Bobo (Illustrator)

A New York Times bestseller and Goodreads Choice Awards picture book winner! This is a gorgeous, lyrical ode to loving who you are, respecting others, and being kind to one another--from Empire actor and activist Grace Byers and talented newcomer artist Keturah A. Bobo. This is the perfect gift for mothers and daughters, baby showers, and graduation. We are all here for a purpose. We are more than enough. We just need to believe it.… (more)

I love this book because it has some diversity in it and teaches young readers about diversity. ( )
  srea96 | Jun 8, 2022 |
Goodreads Review:
This is a gorgeous, lyrical ode to loving who you are, respecting others, and being kind to one another—from Empire actor and activist Grace Byers and talented newcomer artist Keturah A. Bobo.

NativityPeaceLibrary | May 27, 2022 |
Goodreads Choice Awards Best Picture Books Reading Level Pre-K -3rd
  domo445 | May 5, 2022 |
Independent Reading Level: 1st Grade
Awards: #1 NY Times Best Seller & Goodreads Choice Awards
  Trinity_Chastain2020 | May 4, 2022 |
Independent Reading Level: Grades K-3
Awards: New York Times Best Seller List (2018)
Goodreads Choice Awards Picture Book Winner (2018)
Third Annual Anna Dewdney Read Together Honor Book (2019)
  SteviePearce | May 2, 2022 |

Byers, GraceAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bobo, Keturah A.Illustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

A gorgeous, lyrical ode to loving who you are, respecting others, and being kind to one another—from Empire actor and activist Grace Byers and talented newcomer artist Keturah A. Bobo.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 172,073,268 books! | Top bar: Always visible