A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of…

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses Book 4) (original 2018; edition 2018)

by Sarah J. Maas (Author)

"As Feyre navigates her first Winter Solstice as High Lady, she finds that those dearest to her have more wounds than she anticipated--scars that will have far-reaching impact on the future of their Court"--
Member:TheSubparGatsby
Title:A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses Book 4)
Authors:Sarah J. Maas (Author)
Info:Bloomsbury Publishing (2018), Edition: 1, 263 pages

Work Information

A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas (2018)

English (118)  German (1)  All languages (119)
Christmas story, сопли ( )
  Mama56 | Apr 12, 2024 |
This was okay, it was more of a filler for me. It just read like a behind the scenes, deleted scenes type of thing. If you want to get a little more about the characters you would definitely enjoy this but for me it wasn't a hit. Overall its a 2 1/2 stars but since goodreads doesn't allow that I gave it a 3. ( )
  Enid007 | Apr 11, 2024 |
I can’t believe people don’t like this book!!! I loved it! The biggest complaint I have is that I wish all of the pov’s were in first person, not just Feyre’s and Rhys’s. It made it a little disjointed at times and I would have loved to have that more personal perspective and look into the other characters that a first person pov would have brought. But other than that I really enjoyed this! It was a much needed intermission from the main story. It’s fluffy and funny and overall a good balance. Give this one a chance, it’s not as intense as the other books but after ACOWAR I found that I while I didn’t want a break from the series, I did really need a bit of a breather. Which this provided handily. ( )
  superducky800 | Apr 8, 2024 |
Out of the series this was my least favorite book. It’s a bridge between 3&5, and has a lot of important information, but I felt much more detached from it. It was hard to see that the happy endings anticipated from the war ending were much less clear. It was especially hard to watch Nesta self-destruct, but again, that made way for the next book. ( )
  the1butterfly | Apr 1, 2024 |
It's the winter solstice celebrations and Feyre and her family and friends gather to celebrate.

By Maas standards, this book at 230 pages is a novella, and not a ton of major plot stuff happens. As I snarkily texted to my friend, this book desperately just wants to be a fluffy AU fanfic where everyone goes Christmas shopping but all the typical Maas angst just gets in the way. Also, let's not forget the horrifying description of Fae menstruation that gets dropped in here. Less annoying than the previous volumes but then again there's just less of it. One more book to go! ( )
  MickyFine | Mar 23, 2024 |

Sarah J. Maasprimary authorall editionscalculated
Cobb, Amanda LeighNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To the readers who look up at the stars and wish
The first snow of winter had begun whipping through Velaris an hour earlier.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,075,985 books! | Top bar: Always visible