Truth or Lie

by Lynn Lorenz

214,414,463 (5)None
Recently added bySerenaYates, barbmanning
gay (1) to-read (1)

As much as we all learn that lying is bad, and maybe even believe that lying would be impossible in an ideal world, the truth is that we all depend on so-called "little white lies". Sometimes we use them not to hurt someone else, sometimes to protect our own pride, but we all use them. "Truth or Lie" is about Anthony, a man who can detect lies, and his problems finding a partner. He hasn't been very successful - for obvious reasons - until he meets Travis, and it was fascinating to see the two of them come together and figure out their relationship.

Anthony is a teacher, and he calls his superpower a relationship killer. But when he meets Travis, the father of Rusty, one of his students, it looks as though things might be looking up. Travis is a firefighter and honorable to the core - he is one of the few people who will not only always be honest, but who is also be able to put others' interests ahead of his own. In this case, it's his nephew's well-being that is at stake - Rusty has lost his dad and Travis is his new male role model. Travis steps into Rusty's life with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of loving care that had me very, very impressed.

Anthony and Travis are super cute together, and I was rooting for them the whole way. If you like your romances sweet and with only a tiny touch of drama, then you will probably like this novella as much as I do.

NOTE: This book was provided by Hartwood Publishing for the purpose of a review.
  SerenaYates | Oct 19, 2017 |

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,438,616 books! | Top bar: Always visible