Rogue Protocol: The Murderbot Diaries by…

Rogue Protocol: The Murderbot Diaries (edition 2018)

by Martha Wells (Author)

Member:arethusarose
Title:Rogue Protocol: The Murderbot Diaries
Authors:Martha Wells (Author)
Info:Tor.com (2018), 160 pages
Tags:sf, cyborgs

Rogue Protocol by Martha Wells

This one got a little too techy for me but I loved Murderbots interactions with other bots and his continuing character development. Still a great deal of fun! ( )
  bookappeal | Jun 19, 2019 |
I love the personality of the protagonist. Poor lonely thing. ( )
  2wonderY | Jun 17, 2019 |
re-read: 2019.01.01.

I have so many emotions about Miki and that entire last page and I'm tearing up. gonna go forward to Exit Strategy quick before I cry
original review:
I read this and Exit Strategy back-to-back, and the ending of ES actually influenced my rating for this one, so I'll be reviewing them together and probably posting the review in September to be closer to Exit Strategy's release date.

short version: Murderbot is still the literal best and this one kinda made me cry ( )
  runtimeregan | Jun 12, 2019 |
I just love the Murderbot! This is the last installment of the Murderbot diaries and it's just as good as the first two. The other reviewers do a great job of telling what to expect in this book, so I will just say, "read all of these Murderbot diaries, you won't be sorry! ( )
  Dianekeenoy | Jun 11, 2019 |
This is the third novella in the Murderbot Diaries series. Right now there are four novellas released in this series with a full length novel planned for release in 2020. This was a fun installment in the Murderbot Diaries.

In this installment Murderbot heads to another planet to continue to try and build a case against the GrayCris Corporation. Along the way he ends up protecting another scientific minded group and fighting deadly combat robots.

This was an action-packed novella; lots of great fighting scenes. We also get to watch Murderbot learning to interact with humans as well as other bots. I am excited to see how this all comes together in the fourth book.

Overall this was a quick and entertaining read that I enjoyed. I definitely plan on continuing the series. I would recommend to those who enjoy science fiction about space travel and AI. ( )
  krau0098 | May 16, 2019 |
I have the worst luck with bot-driven transports.

"Sci-Fi's favorite antisocial AI is back on a mission. The case against the too-big-to-fail GrayChris Corporation is floundering, and more importantly, authorities are beginning to ask more questions about where Dr. Mensah's SecUnit is. And Murderbot would rather those questions went away. For good."… (more)

Martha Wells is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,655,081 books! | Top bar: Always visible