The Life of Grace

by David R. Previtali, Colette Ellis

75None351,039NoneNone
The Faith and Life Third Edition series is a minor update to the Revised Edition series so that all text and liturgical references conform to the implementation of the new Roman Missal. Revised Edition teachers' manuals may continue to be used with the Third Edition text and activity books as the changes are relatively few.   A list of changes with side by side textual comparisons to aid teachers using the Revised Edition teacher's manual is available from the Faith and Life series website.  This Faith & Life student textbook incorporates the four principal components of catechesis: the Creed, the Commandments, the Sacraments and Liturgy, Prayer and Scripture. But besides giving a clear and comprehensive presentation of our faith, the student textbook is rich in artwork, both original and classical. THEME: Grace as our link with God, his gift to us to bring us to Himself and his eternal life, with an emphasis on transmission of grace through the seven sacraments and on God's loving gifts of revelation, of himself through the prophets, the Incarnation, and the Church. The role of grace in developing the virtues. SEQUENCE: Part 1: God Reveals Himself. The revelation of God through creation, the prophets, and to the chosen people. Part 2: God becomes Man. Jesus, true God and true Man, Priest and Sacrifice. Part 3: God Shares His Life. The operation of grace in our lives, in developing the virtues especially through each sacrament. AIM: To help the young person treasure the sacraments as indispensable to a full Christian life of love and truth. To understand how grace works in our soul and its relation to practicing the virtues and to appreciate our gifts of reason and faith.… (more)

No reviews

David R. Previtaliprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ellis, Colettemain authorall editionsconfirmed

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,827,109 books! | Top bar: Always visible