How Do I See? by Katie Daynes

How Do I See? (edition 2016)

by Katie Daynes (Author)

40None514,293 (3.5)None
This stylish, highly illustrated, interactive book is perfect for sharing with little children, and introduces the science of the senses using a friendly lift-the-flap format. Text is kept to a minimum. A wonderful introduction to some of the fundamentals of human biology, perfect for curious young minds.… (more)
Member:stephaniekezar
Title:How Do I See?
Authors:Katie Daynes (Author)
Info:Usborne Books (2016)

Work Information

How Do I See? by Katie Daynes

5 (1) 470 (1) animal vision (1) body (1) children (1) ear (1) educational (1) eyes (2) feel (1) flap book (1) hear (1) hearing (1) how do i see (1) human body (3) Klappbuch (1) lift the flap (3) non-fiction (3) nose (1) reference (1) science (1) senses (4) sight (1) Sinne (1) smell (3) sound (1) taste (3) touch (2) Usborne (4) vision (1)

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,120,682 books! | Top bar: Always visible