What is the Meaning of Life?: One Question. Many Perspectives.

by Scott Hoops

1None7,730,666NoneNone
In 2006, I started a website (www.themeaningoflifebook.com) and asked people around the world to answer the question, "What is the meaning of life?" Then, I waited. Over the next year, I received thousands of written responses and hundreds of pieces of artwork from more than thirty countries around the world, spanning six continents. People from all walks of life, young and old, rich and poor, of varying religions, creeds, and sexual orientations responded. This book is a compilation of the artwork and written submissions I received. It is meant to be a celebration of the infinite possibilities, choices, opinions, diversity, and beauty of life. I hope it encapsulates even a tiny portion of the vast human experience and hopefully people can gain something of value in their lives by seeing what others from around the world think about this crazy little thing we call life.… (more)
2017 (1)

No reviews

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,512,336 books! | Top bar: Always visible