The Plan

by Ella James

Series: Off-Limits Romance (4)

1731,079,519 (4)None
You've heard this story before. Woman feels her biological clock ticking and gets someone to knock her up.Not for love, for baby.Crazy, right?That's what I thought.Then I found out my fiancĂ© had a vasectomy. The life I thought I had? Nope. Suddenly I'm 33, and I don't even have a kissing buddy.When my mom's health takes a turn and I wind up back in my hometown of Fate, Alabama, I tell myself to leave things up to...well, you know.Then I see Gabriel McKellan. He's Fate's most famous son, a bestselling author who is beautiful, complicated, and living just below me. In addition to his plus-sized brain, Gabe's well-endowed in other ways, and great in bed to boot. I would know. He's my ex husband.When I suggest The Plan, I don't imagine that he'll take the bait. It's been ten years, and we don't work. But Fate has other plans for both of us.The Plan is a standalone, 70,000-word novel. It ends at 70 percent and is followed by an excerpt from Fractured Love, another Off-Limits romance.… (more)

I love a second chance romance and this story was that, and so much more. Gabe was a disaster when Marley found him again, could they really get back what they had? Or maybe it could be even better! ( )
  Jenx9000 | May 9, 2020 |
4 stars

I love books about babies. This book was cuter. A second chance love story to finally make their dream come true. ( )
  MagicalRi | Apr 15, 2019 |
Received an ARC at no cost to author. I have to admit that when I saw cover for some reason I thought I was getting into a rom-com, but I was mistaken, this is a second chance story. Gabe and Marley got married young, supposedly while being drunk and due to issues that they both had, ended up getting divorced. Both Marley and Gabe loved each other, but also had a lot of resentment. They were separated for 12 years, and when they see each other are not happy, but then the truth comes out. You will feel for Gabe and his suffering, you might even get frustrated. Regardless of everything, you are totally rooting for them, I can't say more without giving spoilers and do not want to do that, I will however recommend. Enjoy! ( )
  NelisPelusa | Nov 28, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

You've heard this story before. Woman feels her biological clock ticking and gets someone to knock her up.Not for love, for baby.Crazy, right?That's what I thought.Then I found out my fiancé had a vasectomy. The life I thought I had? Nope. Suddenly I'm 33, and I don't even have a kissing buddy.When my mom's health takes a turn and I wind up back in my hometown of Fate, Alabama, I tell myself to leave things up to...well, you know.Then I see Gabriel McKellan. He's Fate's most famous son, a bestselling author who is beautiful, complicated, and living just below me. In addition to his plus-sized brain, Gabe's well-endowed in other ways, and great in bed to boot. I would know. He's my ex husband.When I suggest The Plan, I don't imagine that he'll take the bait. It's been ten years, and we don't work. But Fate has other plans for both of us.The Plan is a standalone, 70,000-word novel. It ends at 70 percent and is followed by an excerpt from Fractured Love, another Off-Limits romance.

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,547,171 books! | Top bar: Always visible