Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

Love, Stargirl (original 2007; edition 2007)

by Jerry Spinelli (Author)

Series: Stargirl (2)

2,2191026,062 (3.78)29
Still moping months after being dumped by her Arizona boyfriend Leo, fifteen-year-old Stargirl, a home-schooled free spirit, writes "the world's longest letter" to Leo, describing her new life in Pennsylvania.
Member:christacampbell
Title:Love, Stargirl
Authors:Jerry Spinelli (Author)
Info:Knopf Books for Young Readers (2007), Edition: First Printing, 288 pages

Work Information

Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli (2007)

It was not Stargirl, that is for sure. The last 50 pages or so were okay, thus bumping up the rating. ( )
  BarbF410 | May 22, 2022 |
Narrated by Mandy Siegfried. I gave up on this after an hour. The story didn't seem to be going anywhere and Stargirl came off as much more conventional than she was in "Stargirl."
  Salsabrarian | Feb 12, 2022 |
Amazing! Even better than expected. Stargirl has become one of my favourite literary characters and she reminds me very much of Luna Lovegood from "Harry Potter". Lovable, ethereal, extraordinary, kind and an old-soul: that's how I describe Stargirl.

_Marcia_94_ | Sep 21, 2021 |
If this weren't the sequel to one of the best pieces of writing in recent memory, I think this still would have been a great book. As it is, I was initially reluctant to give this book a chance. Now that I've bit the bullet so to speak, I have to say that I really enjoyed it. It was a nicely done book. And it ended well, though it was hard to read a book which made a character like Stargirl into a vulnerable when she had seemed so impervious to the opinions of others in the first book. Still, it wa a good book. I enjoyed it. ( )
  matthewbloome | Jun 20, 2021 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |

Jerry Spinelliprimary authorall editionscalculated
Steinhöfel, AndreasTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Dear Leo,

Love, Stargirl is picking from Stargirl. This book will continue on Stargirl's life, there will be many other fun things happening in her life.In her writeing Stargirl mixes memories of her bittersweet time in Mica, Arizona, with involvements with new people in her life.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,033,315 books! | Top bar: Always visible