First World Problems by Rea Keech

First World Problems (edition 2017)

by Rea Keech (Author)

312,799,937 (5)None
Member:SheriAWilkinson
Title:First World Problems
Authors:Rea Keech (Author)
Info:Real Nice Books (2017), 296 pages
Rating:*****

First World Problems by Rea Keech

Emma lost her job, her husband Charles does not making as much as Emma feels he could. It is a struggle for the two of them to live up to their middle class expectations. Charles is offered a job as a "life coach", to Emma's dismay, which takes him out of town. Left with their young son, and their eccentric friend Andre for companionship.

Emma is not happy, life is not going how she planned. Then she discovers a conspiracy among some real estate developers to try and take property away from Andre and others. She tries to help Andre but may be in over her head, add to it her marital problems making (her) life tougher.

A fast paced original story with well developed characters. Emma and Andre are very likable, they make an odd pair, but have a good friendship. Charles has his quirks, that at times are (very) trying for Emma. I am still not sure if I like him.

With raw emotions , drama, and tense moments, I was hooked from the first page until the end. Overall I greatly enjoyed First World Problems and feel others will as well. I highly recommend to all. ( )
  SheriAWilkinson | Sep 14, 2018 |

Real Nice Books

An edition of this book was published by Real Nice Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,813,585 books! | Top bar: Always visible