Alpha's Challenge by Renee Rose

Alpha's Challenge

by Renee Rose, Lee Savino (Author)

How to Date a Werewolf: #1 Never call him 'Good Doggie.'I've got a problem. A big, hairy problem. An enforcer from the Werewolves Motorcycle Club broke into my house. He thinks I know the Werewolves' secret, and the pack sent him to guard me.#2 During a full moon, be ready to get freakyBy the time he decides I'm no threat, it's too late. His wolf has claimed me for his mate. Too bad we can't stand each other...# 3 Bad girls get eaten in the bedroom ...until instincts take over. Things get wild. Naked under the full moon, this wolfman has me howling for more.# 4 Break ups are hairy Not even a visit from the mob, my abusive ex, my crazy mother and a road trip across the state in a hippie VW bus can shake him.#5 Beware the mating biteBecause there's no running from a wolf when he decides you're his mate.… (more)

Five foxy wolf stars

I love this series. Seriously love it. It had me laughing at parts. Foxfire and her inner monologue were a hoot. Tank was sexy as hell and together they were cute as hell.

Great work again ladies. Can't wait for what you do next. ( )
  MagicalRi | Apr 15, 2019 |
I freaking loved this book! I am kinda irritated I just now discovered this series, but I am for sure gonna read the rest, you can bet on it. This book has suspense, love, and so much humor. I loved every part of it. I love the shifter aspect as well, it is the basis for the whole book, and it set the tone for what to expect. Well written and the dialogue is on point. Told in dual POV. ( )
  KGarner | Aug 4, 2018 |

Rose, ReneeAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Savino, LeeAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,698,463 books! | Top bar: Always visible