Three Day Passes by Sean Michael

Three Day Passes

by Sean Michael

59None199,414 (3.64)None
CLZ (3) contemporary (2) Dick (1) dominance (1) ebook (10) erotic (1) erotica (3) fiction (4) fictionwise (1) flight nurse (1) gay (4) gay romance (1) Gay sex (1) glbt (1) m/m (11) m/m/m (2) military (4) owned (1) paperback (1) read (1) rock (1) romance (5) slash (1) threesome (1) to-read (1) top shelf (1) Torquere Press (4) uni (1) unread (1) USMC (2)

I thought I was buying a book with a storyline and a plot. Wellll, what I got was a book of sex scenes. It was hot at first, but later it was just more of the same. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
The thing I learned from reading this was I need at least a little bit of a plot. I read don't ask don't tell also, and I do like Rock and Rig and Dick. I even found the sex really hot. But after a while it gets to repetative. ( )
  AmaraDevonte | Mar 7, 2010 |
First in the Jarheads series. This book has no actual plot. It is more of a glimpse into the (very explicit) sex lives of three men, two marines and a medic. However, there is potential in their relationship that is explored in the sequel, Tempering.

If you're looking for hot, inventive M/M sex this is the book for you. There is some romance as the characters do love each other, and have a life already established. If you want more to the story, give it a try but be sure to get the sequel. ( )
  jshillingford | Jun 20, 2007 |
5*, excellent series
  earthreader | Dec 28, 2006 |

What do a lifer Marine and a cowboy flight nurse have in common?

They love to play, with each other, and occasionally with someone else they bring home. Rock and Rig are two rough and ready boys, as tight as any two lovers can be, living and loving and feeding their pizza and beer habit every chance they get.

Then Rock brings Dick home. Dick is a sweet cherry Marine, so green he's wet behind the ears. Rig and Rock have enjoyed their games in the past, but somehow Dick is different, worming his way into their lives and eventually into their hearts.

It's not easy being three, especially when the only time they get to spend together is on a Marine's three day pass. Still, all of them fight to make it work, despite the worries of any gay military man, the physical distance that's sometimes impossible to bridge, and the wounded feelings of the one who feels left out, whichever one that is.

Rock, Rig and Dick may not be great at showing their feelings, but they manage to get them across physically, their touches meaning so much more than just a roll in the hay. Let these boys draw you in and never let you go, carrying you through the good times and the bad.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,489,090 books! | Top bar: Always visible