Tears Of The Moon: Number 2 in series…

Tears Of The Moon: Number 2 in series (Gallaghers of Ardmore) (edition 2007)

by Nora Roberts (Author)

A talented songwriter, Shawn Gallagher spends his days lost in reverie and wonder, oblivious to the wiles of women and the ways of the world. He claims that he's content with his life, but his music tells a different story--one of loneliness and desperate longing... No one understands why Shawn doesn't put his musical gift to profitable use--least of all Brenna O'Toole, a fiercely independent tomboy who has been secretly in love with him for years. But it is only when Shawn gives in to the mysteries of magic that he gets the chance to fulfill his destiny as a man and a musician--as the song in his head keeps time with the beating of a woman's heart.… (more)
Member:ScapeKonvikt
Title:Tears Of The Moon: Number 2 in series (Gallaghers of Ardmore)
Authors:Nora Roberts (Author)
Info:Piatkus (2007), Edition: New Ed, 384 pages

Tears of the Moon by Nora Roberts

English (22)  Dutch (1)  All languages (23)
Nora Roberts is an author I like but her books can tend to be pretty cookie cutter and similar. For me her books are the best when they are part of a series and have an interesting set of characters. This series is one of my favorites that she wrote because the story is engaging and the characters are intriguing. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |
A typical Nora Roberts series - lots of Ireland, romance and magic.

Whenever I have a long road trip to take, I try to load up my Kindle Fire with an audible Nora Roberts series. Always top quality narration (and what sounds like an authentic Irish accent), and the miles slip by. ( )
  ker95tx | May 27, 2020 |
Not quite as good as the first, but still very moving and easy to read in one sitting. ( )
  Linyarai | Feb 16, 2020 |
Shawn and Brenna were a good combo. I enjoyed the story. Got a couple chuckles here and there. ( )
  MyaB | Apr 25, 2018 |
Ireland, romance, friends, and legends. All the elements for a great read. ( )
  Bettesbooks | May 9, 2017 |

Roberts, Noraprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Daniels, PatriciaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Larrea Paguaga, JuanTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

blanvalet (35322)
Ah, kiss me, love, and miss me, love,
and dry your bitter tears.
--Irish pub song
For Bruce,
my personal man of all work
Ireland is a land of poets and legends, of dreamers and rebels.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,432,468 books! | Top bar: Always visible