Private Dances by BA Tortuga

Private Dances

by BA Tortuga

16None611,141 (3.06)None

A very discovery indeed. This is the first book I read of B.A. Tortuga. The story intrigued me, cause I have read in an newspaper that a Milan student made lap dance by night to pay his tuition, and when I found a very similar plot, I wanted to read it

In this book Dale is a young texan student who works by night in a dance club. One night an Italian businessman (oh yes, another Italian... just say it, Italians do it better!) arrive to the club and want Dale for a private dance. After this first encounter, Dale and Gen (short name for Adriano Genovese) start a relationship at distance, but together they try to make thing go well.

Dale is young and open, almost shy sometimes. He needs money but doesn't want that Gen pays for him. He likes really Gen, because Gen is a very gentleman. I can recall in Gen the typical italian male, very protective with his lover.

One thing I like very much is that, even if Gen is very jelous of Dale, he doesn't shame Dale for it: he knows that jelousy is not justify, so he tries to repress it.

And the sex scenes... very hot. In this months I read a lot of books, so to really excite me the sex scenes must be very well written... and this is the case: the sex is simple, no kinky sex, but natural and enjoyable. Very arousal.

elisa.rolle | Oct 9, 2008 |

BA Tortuga is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,426,620 books! | Top bar: Always visible